- A Spiritual Journey - How a physical Jew followed a path that brought him to the fourth and last
True Christian Church to become a spiritual Jew. Food for Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, Evolutionists and Creationists alike.
- The Blood Issue - One of the Web-Master's major issues with the Watchtower Society. My orginal work
on why this is a scripturally incorrect and evil doctrine and how the Lords' Witnesses responded to my work in this area.
- The Jewish Christian Church - Fourteen reasons to be cheerful for Jews who are looking for the True Christian Church. It is rather
closer in doctrine to their Jewish beliefs than they might have dared imagine.
- Church Doctrine of the Lords' Witnesses - A succinct web-page on this site covering our church's main doctrines. I have the honour of being the web-master
for this page albeit under the church's presidential supervision.There are links from here into the main web-site should
you be interested in further detail in any specific topic area. I hope you find this tempts you into finding out more about
- Mankind's Status Compared with that of the Angels - Paper the first written by the Web-Master. Not only is this his first piece of serious personal
bible research but also the first of his papers to be adopted on the official Lords' Witnesses web-site in Understanding
511 Will humans really rule over the angels http://www.truebiblecode.com/understanding511.html.
- A Brief History of Darkness - Paper the second written by the Web-Master and guaranteed to blow your mind by correlating the
cosmological phenomena of dark energy and dark matter with heaven and hell.
- Mind, Heart and Spirit - Paper the third written by the Web-Master recalls the Understanding on the Lords' Witnesses web-site
defining the component parts of a man’s soul and questions whether this represents too simplistic a model.
This paper has been adopted by the Lords' Witnesses and the official version can be found on their web-site
as Understanding 257 - The Spirit is the Mind and the Heart together. It is Software which can run on Human, Angelic or Divine
- The Body of God - Paper the fourth written by the Web-Master considers that whilst man was made in the image of
God, it might be interesting to contemplate just how like God Man really is from a physical aspect.
- The Brain's Capability Compared with that of the Spirit - Paper the fifth written by the Web-Master considers the relative capabilities of the human brain compared
with the spirit of man. Some elements of this paper have been adopted officially by the Lords' Witnesses
and can be found on their web-site embedded within Understanding 257 - The Spirit is the Mind and the Heart together.
It is Software which can run on Human, Angelic or Divine Hardware http://www.truebiblecode.com/understanding257.html.
- Circumcision - Paper the sixth written by the Web-Master considers the strange requirement of God upon Abraham and his descendents
to remove the male foreskin. A matter of some personal curiosity to the Web-Master.
- Angels and Spirits - Paper the seventh written by the Web-Master considers the question of whether there are different categories
of spirit and angelic creature in God’s heavenly creation
- Faith - Paper the eighth written by the Web-Master considers the true nature of faith.
- The Right Hand of God - Paper the ninth written by the Web-Master contemplates the powers manifest in scripture of this
specific extremity of God's body.
- Heavens Above - Paper the tenth written by the Web-Master considers the multiplicity of heavens in God's creation and, in
the process, discovers something very unusual regarding Noah's flood waters.
- Heroes and Villains - Paper the eleventh written by the Web-Master which compares the requirements in the Kingdom of the heroes and
villains of the current system of things.
- Fatherhood - Paper the twelfth written by the Web-Master which considers the responsibilities of parenthood both fleshly and
- Male and Female - Paper the thirteenth written by the Web-Master which contends that our very spirits have our gender imbued
- Jesus Christ - Superdoc - Paper the fourteenth written by the Web-Master which examines what we can learn from Christ's healing miracles. The
key element of this paper has been adopted officially by the Lords' Witnesses and can be found on
their web-site embedded in Understanding 89c - How did Jesus cure people instantly? http://www.truebiblecode.com/understanding89c.html.
- Old Age in the Scriptures - Paper the fifteenth written by the Web-Master considers the treatment of old age in the bible and, in the process,
discovers something unexpected relating to many of the bible's old testament patriarchs and the Children of Israel.
- Unholy Matrimony - Paper the sixteenth written by the Web-Master under protest at the prospect of churches and synagogues sanctifying
same-sex marriages and commenting, en passant, on gay vicars and female priests just for good measure!
- Holy Matrimony - Paper the seventeenth written by the Web-Master curious as to the legal standing of polygamy under God's Law and
- Signs of the End Times - Paper the eighteenth written by the Web-Master incensed by the growing christian persecution taking place in
so-called christian nations.
- Psychopathy - Paper the nineteenth written by the Web-Master intrigued by the nature of the psychopathic mind and God's
judgement on the psychopathic killer.
- Kingdom Rules OK - Paper the twentieth written by the Web-Master, motivated by recent work giving the Lords' Witnesses responsibility
for setting the laws for serious sexual misconduct in the Kingdom of God on Earth, goes a step further by proposing the
rules on family transition from this sytem into the Kingdom.
- Euthanasia - Paper the twenty-first written by the Web-Master, on the scriptural status of euthanasia, a topic that has bothered
the writer for some time.
- God's Name - Paper the twenty-second written by the Web-Master, on the scriptural evidence that God has a secret name.
- Households - Paper the twenty-third written by the Web-Master, to attempt to determine the Kingdom fate of a Lords'
Witness's unbaptised family members.
- Demonic Possession - Paper the twenty-fourth written by the Web-Master, to examine the nature of the Holy Spiritual
powers over the demons.
- The Trials of Job - Paper the twenty-fifth written by the Web-Master, to compare Job's reaction to loss and illness with my own pathetic
response to a less than severe affliction.
- Science Proves the Existence of God - Paper the twenty-sixth written in anger by
the Web-Master, objecting to the frequent casual use of the word 'evolution' to allow today's scientists to explain
what they clearly do not understand.
- Civil Obedience - Paper the twenty-seventh written in perplexity by the Web-Master,
concerned by God's requirements of Romans 13 to obey our corrupt and incompetant earthly rulers.
Number of web-site visitors since 30th January